Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Protagonist

Before I teamed up with Jess however I was still developing the project.

I had the antagonist but now I needed the protagonist or the hero, you might say. On a trip to Alaska he popped into my head from looking at a little cousin of mine, he was wild, rambunctious and strong. Everything that I knew Madeline my antagonist would hate ... he's probably older now since that was a few years ago now.

Malcolm Weber:



Naturally I eventually gave his design to Jess and she fiddled with his design:






He has been very fun to develop and write for ... oh did I mention I was writing the screenplay? Haha, along with everything else, I'm also writing that as well. That's why Jess is in charge of the look of the film. Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment